Code Of Conduct
Students who commit a serious offense may be suspended for up to three days or expelled.
The Principal also has the right to suspend for up to ten days or be transferred to another school for the remainder of the school year.
Serious offenses that may result in suspension or expulsion include:
- Hurting, bullying or threatening another person.
- Disrupting school or classroom activity.
- Leaving school without permission or missing classes.
- Bringing a dangerous object to school.
- Damaging or stealing property.
- Verbal harassment, using racial or ethnic slurs, profanity or obscene language.
- Bringing electronic devices to school
The SET School uses the Smart System Software (Accounts/Fee System) which is licensed software.